New Hartford, NY
You are inspired by art and beauty, but also bring life to our clients’ stories by constantly thinking strategically. Your composition skills, superhuman eye for detail, and understanding of typography allow you to push through the mold with your designs.
About the Role
We’re seeking a Designer to create stunning visual products that inspire, inform, and communicate. You’ll work on a variety of mediums, from marketing landing pages to email marketing to social media, and more.
- Collaborate daily with the team to assist with paid social media and organic social media content production (videos, GIFs, animations, etc.)
- Create holistic branding concepts, establish design solutions, and ensure successful implementation through production
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Absorb visual trends and conceptualize them using your software expertise
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas both internally and to clients
- Amend designs based on client comments to gain final approval
Who You Are
You’re an innovative thinker, have a keen eye for aesthetics and trends, and can work independently while embracing collaboration. Also? You won’t get your feelings hurt if a client wants a different color palette.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or another related field
- Proven knowledge of required software and technologies (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, Microsoft 365, etc.)
- Ability to blend creative and technical skills
- Curious, multidisciplinary, and eager to learn
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and pivot on a dime
- Must include portfolio link or samples with submission
Who We Are
TRAINOR is a digitally-driven brand management collaborative that is passionate about delivering performance and results. We are storytellers at heart and are always asking ourselves, what can we do better? How can we disrupt the mold?
We have clients all over the world and love to delight them and embrace all types of new technology and techniques. In fact, if our current best practices are insufficient, we create new ones! We also value your voice and — when well-timed and executed — a good sense of humor.