New Hartford, NY
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Are you fresh out of college and ready to start your career? As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will dive right into the digital marketing world. Reports? No problem. Writing and scheduling social media posts? A breeze. You’re eager to learn and no task is too big or small. Experience is what counts, and this position is where you will gain it. You will be involved with client meetings, note-taking, creative brainstorming, and so much more!
About the Role
We need a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support the Digital Marketing Team and additional departments. You will help monitor social media insights and make recommendations and changes based on your observations. As someone deep in the social media trenches, you’ll help research new trends and ways to generate audience awareness, engagement, and reach.
- Learn Google Ads, GA4, Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager, and more from the ground up
- Confirm content is being posted to all social media accounts
- Monitor and reply to social media comments, messages, etc.
- Increase social media engagement for TRAINOR and our clients
- Set up and (eventually) manage marketing campaigns
- Put together & analyze monthly reports
- Assist in research projects and gather data as needed
Who You Are
You ask questions often and bring new ideas to the table. In school, you were pretty much always raising your hand. You’re open-minded and eager to learn, with a positive attitude to boot. Following directions is no problem, and once you have the process down, you’re off and running.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or a related field (Just out of college? We'll help you grow!)
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and highly skilled in time management
- Strong presentation skills in person, on the page, and virtually
- Enthusiasm in spotting, learning, and mastering new technology to transcend standards
Who We Are
TRAINOR is a digitally-driven brand management collaborative that is passionate about delivering performance and results. We are storytellers at heart and are always asking ourselves, what can we do better? How can we disrupt the mold?
We have clients all over the world and love to delight them and embrace all types of new technology and techniques. In fact, if our current best practices are insufficient, we create new ones! We also value your voice and — when well-timed and executed — a good sense of humor.