New Hartford, NY
Intro to Storytelling Internship
Join our team and dive into creative brand management. Forget coffee runs and mind-numbing spreadsheets. Think on your feet and build your resume and portfolio — in copywriting and content, social media plans, analytics, or project management.
About the Role
We need a savvy Intern who is comfortable mixing it up every day to gain real-world experience in every aspect of our digital marketing team. Work side-by-side with our creatively diverse team and with a variety of local and international clients.
- Learn how to use your problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- See how major business decisions are made based on data analysis and case study examination
- Become an online scout and pathfinder for our team and gain a deep understanding of the industries and clients we work with
- Share your findings with the team and then apply your research to effectively execute client initiatives and goals
- Gain real-world experience working with Google Analytics and other industry tools
- Create, maintain, and manage social media content plans & editorial calendars
- Monitor social media platforms daily, and write and schedule riveting posts for clients
- Develop concise, informative, and gripping SEO copy, meta titles, and meta descriptions
Who You Are
You are curious and full of ideas. Your ideal work environment is creative, collaborative, and fast-paced. People often describe you as a go-getter with a big imagination. You love a good story and aren’t afraid to speak up when you have something to contribute.
- You are pursuing your bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or a related field
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and highly skilled in time management
- Enthusiasm in spotting, learning, and mastering new technology to transcend standards
Who We Are
TRAINOR is a digitally-driven brand management collaborative that is passionate about delivering performance and results. We are storytellers at heart and are always asking ourselves, what can we do better? How can we disrupt the mold?
We have clients all over the world and love to delight them and embrace all types of new technology and techniques. In fact, if our current best practices are insufficient, we create new ones! We also value your voice and — when well-timed and executed — a good sense of humor.