Join our ensemble and dive into creative brand marketing. Forget coffee-runs and shredding files. Think on your feet and build your resume and portfolio — be it in copywriting and content, social media curating, ecommerce analytics, or project management. Expect to mix it up every day and gain real-world experience in every aspect of our process through collaboration, working side-by-side with our creatively diverse team and with a variety of clients, both local and international.
What's a storyteller?
Someone who is obsessed with storytelling. Someone who thrives working in a creative, collaborative, fast-paced environment. Someone who can keep pace with the team energy of highly talented and original creatives. Someone who shares and listens to new ideas, plays a part in producing original content, and can take a strategy from conception to execution. Someone who can work with and manage clients ranging from small to large. Someone who understands that there’s no such thing as an “average day.” If this sounds like you, we want to hear your story.
Our clients come in all shapes and sizes
- Get ready to learn about a lot of different industries, from new tech start-ups to General Motors
- Engage in internal meetings and creative brainstorming sessions for client campaigns and initiatives
- Learn how to work with clients during meetings and at events
Help us tell our clients' story
- Learn how to use your problem solving skills in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- See how major business decisions are made based on data analysis and case study examination
- Become an online scout and pathfinder for our team and gain a deep understanding of the industries and clients we work with
- Share your findings with the team and then apply your research into effectively executing client initiatives and goals
- Gain real-world experience working with Google Analytics and other industry preferred tools
Learn the ins and outs of being a successful community manager
- Create, maintain, and manage social media content plans & editorial calendars
- Get paid to check Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter daily (ok, way more than daily) and write and schedule riveting social media posts for clients
Blow us away by creating original content
- Develop concise, informative, and gripping SEO copy, meta titles, and meta descriptions on products like organic pet food, beer, and cars
- We believe that your imagination should have no limit and encourage you to unleash the poet within you
Work hard, play harder
- Learn to keep it simple and enjoy the little things, like our incredible supply and variety of Hershey Kisses whenever you get the craving
- Embrace our collaborative energy and build lasting relationships with potential mentors
- Take advantage of our willingness to listen and give advice
- Develop valuable skills and experience, and enjoy yourself in doing something new all day, every day