New Hartford, NY
We want a wordsmith with copywriting experience. You can write long-form or you can sum up a snappy message in 40 characters or less. Maybe you have digital marketing experience, maybe you don’t. If you can show us a story with words, then this job is for you.
About the Role
In addition to writing copy, this role involves a lot of SEO research and implementation. You need a solid understanding of how people are searching, what they are searching for, and how we can maximize that information through the stories we tell, through various media.
- Work closely with our brand directors, art directors, social media producers, web designers, and analytics team
- Strategize and map groundbreaking short-term and long-term goals for our clients
- Conceptualize, write, and edit campaign assets — website copy, digital ads, emails, video scripts, and more
- Talk meaningfully with clients, presenting work confidently to strengthen their brand
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects going on at once
- Ability to write in various styles, tones, and voices
Who You Are
Maybe you want to be the next James Patterson or Colleen Hoover, but mostly you just love to write and can make even the most boring topic sound like an absolute thrill.
- 2-5 years of copywriting experience in advertising, marketing, digital, social media, or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Astounding writing samples (especially blog samples if you have them)
- Knowledge of SEO
Who We Are
TRAINOR is a digitally-driven brand management collaborative that is passionate about delivering performance and results. We are storytellers at heart and are always asking ourselves, what can we do better? How can we disrupt the mold?
We have clients all over the world and love to delight them and embrace all types of new technology and techniques. In fact, if our current best practices are insufficient, we create new ones! We also value your voice and — when well-timed and executed — a good sense of humor.