New Hartford, NY
Digital Marketing Producer
You are a taskmaster and fluent in the digital marketing process. You’re not just a user of social media, but a wielder, too, using key online tools to grow engagement and generate business. You have fresh ideas for our clients, turning “what ifs” into reality with high-volume, high-intensity social/online marketing programs. You love to collaborate but are fully capable of the independent day-to-day management of multiple digital projects.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Producer is an excellent communicator that understands all aspects of social media marketing. What social sites are people using, and how are they using those sites? Excellent headline writing abilities are crucial — you must be able to lure someone into the story with just a few snappy words.
- Perform research to cultivate and write unique content for clients
- Build organic social media strategies and content calendars from inception to launch
- Ability to use social media scheduling & posting software
- Lead the development of groundbreaking social/online paid marketing programs for our clients
- Work closely with our brand managers, copywriters, and content creators
- Remain current on all aspects of client marketing trends and other industry information
- Ensure that all deliverables are complete, incorporate all requirements, meet pre-defined specifications, are error-free, and tell a compelling story
Who You Are
You enjoy finding solutions, not problems. And you like to keep everyone, even Aunt Molly out on the west coast, up-to-date about what is happening. You also love to stay organized and on top of things. Basically, you’re in the know, and you get sh*t done.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years experience working with a wide range of clients in terms of industry, budgets, and account management (agency experience preferred but not required)
- Strong working knowledge of digital/social media tools (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager/Ads, GA4, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and highly skilled in time management
- Strong presentation skills in person, on the page, and virtually
Who We Are
TRAINOR is a digitally-driven brand management collaborative that is passionate about delivering performance and results. We are storytellers at heart and are always asking ourselves, what can we do better? How can we disrupt the mold?
We have clients all over the world and love to delight them and embrace all types of new technology and techniques. In fact, if our current best practices are insufficient, we create new ones! We also value your voice and — when well-timed and executed — a good sense of humor.