New Hartford, NY
Jr. Art Director
You have a passion for coming up with ideas and the creative skills to make them a reality. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are eager to learn new things with your multi-disciplinary skill set.
About the Role
We’re seeking a dynamic and motivated Jr. Art Director to join our creative team. This entry-level Art Director will carry a strong sense of type and design skills, the ability to concept and visually convey ideas, and an appreciation for brand strategy.
- Collaborate and assist creative leads in organizing and developing original concepts that push brands forward
- Concept and design creative for digital, print, and video.
- Create holistic branding concepts, establish design solutions, and ensure successful implementation through production.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Absorb trends and conceptualize them using your software expertise
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas both internally and to clients
- Amend your work based on client comments to gain final approval
Who You Are
You're a mix of self-motivation, conceptual approach, and artistic skills. You think both strategically, and visually — taking joy in the organized chaos of coming up with great ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or another related field
- Proven knowledge of required software and technologies (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, Microsoft 365, etc.)
- Ability to blend creative, strategic, and technical skills
- Curious, multidisciplinary, and eager to learn
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and pivot on a dime
- Must include portfolio link or samples with submission
Who We Are
TRAINOR is a digitally-driven brand management collaborative that is passionate about delivering performance and results. We are storytellers at heart and are always asking ourselves, what can we do better? How can we disrupt the mold?
We have clients all over the world and love to delight them and embrace all types of new technology and techniques. In fact, if our current best practices are insufficient, we create new ones! We also value your voice and — when well-timed and executed — a good sense of humor.