New Hartford, NY
We’re looking for a full-stack web developer who writes beautiful code. As a TRAINOR full stack developer, you'll interact with a large variety of projects among our many clients. You'll build and maintain code that allows our clients to tell their stories to the world.
When applying, please provide any examples of your work — live websites, Github projects, sample code!
About the Role
We’re looking for a full-stack web developer to work with our design and content team. As a web developer at TRAINOR, your code will tell a story, and every client has one.
- Front-end & back-end website development
- CMS Development (SilverStripe, WordPress, or similar)
- Laravel Framework
- Shopify and WooCommerce
- Gatsby, Gridsome, React, and Vue
- Tools such as Yarn and Webpack
- Git version control
- Follow accessibility best practices and guidelines
- Clean, efficient, and fast code!
- Client website support (content, features, functionality)
- Quickly exterminate bugs
- Provide quality assurance control and cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility on all projects
- Research, vet, learn, and deploy bleeding-edge technology and best practices on an ongoing basis
Who You Are
Aside from knowing the difference between OOP, MVC, and ORM, you embrace a challenge, are self-directed, and understand Core Web Vitals are not the enemy. You can work with and create your own APIs, love to solve problems, and when asked to create a site as fast as possible you smirk and say, “Watch this!” And, aside from Fluffy your cat, DevTools is your best friend.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of web development experience, with reviewable work
- Proficient in modern front-end build tools and best practices
- Practiced in creating fast, performant, and interactive websites
- Must include portfolio link or samples with submission
Who We Are
TRAINOR is a digitally-driven brand management collaborative that is passionate about delivering performance and results. We are storytellers at heart and are always asking ourselves, what can we do better? How can we disrupt the mold?
We have clients all over the world and love to delight them and embrace all types of new technology and techniques. In fact, if our current best practices are insufficient, we create new ones! We also value your voice and — when well-timed and executed — a good sense of humor.