As the saying goes, “The Cobbler’s Children Have No Shoes.”
Our team is so immersed in creating and managing business solutions for our clients that it’s difficult for us to find time to make sure that our own marketing assets are up to date. This is especially important for our agency since the only marketing vehicle that we rely on (apart from word of mouth) is our website — trainor.com.
Every day we communicate to clients the importance of their digital platform and marketing engine as it relates to the growth of their brand and business:
- You only have one shot at a first impression.
- Your website is an extension of your brand and needs to communicate what you offer, who you offer it to, and WIIFM? (what’s in it for me?) – starting on the homepage.
- Your website needs to be up to date with who you are today.
It’s been three and a half years since our agency’s last website refresh. To many, this may not seem like a long life cycle for a website. However, when you work in our industry, you know how essential it is to provide your audience with the most delightful UX (User Experience) and that your brand image and communication assets may be the deciding factors when prospects are considering engaging with you over the competition.
A New Year
TRAINOR has entered this year with the crème de la crème, cutting-edge team in strategic, innovative brand management, and marketing. As we continue to provide fresh and creative solutions to our clients' business challenges and continue to grow by collaborating with more brands, it was a no-brainer that our website needed to properly represent where we are as an agency in 2021.
Our new website enhancements include:
- Stronger representation of our company culture and team.
- A better showcase of our work.
- Clearer and simpler communication for our capabilities.
- Leaner and more powerful messaging.
Plan For The Future Today
One of our philosophies at TRAINOR is The only constant is change.
Today, more than ever, we consult with our clients on the importance of:
- Evolving your brand and staying in front of the competition.
- Accepting and adopting relevant technology, marketing techniques/strategies, and channels to reach new customers.
- Not being afraid to be disruptive.
This forward-looking approach is a key ingredient for why our team is able to consistently drive positive performance (ROI and ROE) for the brands we collaborate with.
What will our website look like in 2024 or maybe sooner?
It’s probably safe to say that it won’t look the same as this iteration and the messaging may be different.
TRAINOR is constantly evolving…and we believe that the only constant is change.
Jonathan TrainorChief Operating OfficerJonathan is a brand management professional with 15 years of experience in strategic brand management and production. As Chief Operating Officer, he advises, strategizes, and collaborates with clients, and oversees all aspects of digital and traditional productions with our team.